Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank you San Francisco, Thank you Champaign-Urbana!

I have been travelling up and down, left and right, through the US in recent weeks, presenting The Scrumptious Pantry to foodies and retailers in CA, Il, MO and MA. Not only am I delighted that everyone really likes our food, I am really excited by all the questions that I was asked, the curiosity so many of you showed and the in-depth discussions we had on food production, agriculture, politics, Italy, risotto dishes and if a beet contains too much sugar in order to qualify as a healthy part of one's meal (this latter opinion was - to my outrage - blasted into US homes on a recent morning show.... well, yeah, just have some more diet soda, no sugar in there, that is much better...)

BTW: NEXT TASTING ON SAT, 28th AT PIAZZA ITALIAN MARKET, EASTON/MD - all day!

No comments: